- Kenadyr Mining Corp holds a 100% interest in the 164 km2 Borubai exploration license in the Kyrgyz Republic.
- The license encircles Zijin’s Taldybulak Levoberezhniy Mine (“TBL” mine) which is newly built and producing with a cap cost of $296 million, it contains 3.2 M oz. Au in reserves and resources at a grade of 7.2g Au/T. The mine is designed to produce 125,000 oz. Au/annum.
- Zijin’s TBL orebody connects to Kenadyr’s high grade “South Zone” its highest priority target. The soviet resource within a portion of the south zone (based on 24 drill holes in the area directly adjacent to the TBL orebody) shows an initial unclassified historic resource of 900,000 oz. Au at a grade of 8.3 G Au/T. This historic resource is open in all directions and to depth.
- Global Resource – 6m oz. Au grading 2.3– 4.7g au/T is the the historic overall drilled gold potential, consisting of the gold zones identified by Soviet drilling (81,800m in 139 holes) that are adjacent to Zijin’s TBL deposit (using a 1g au/T cut off).
- Historic resources may be understated. Poor core recovery during Soviet drilling (averaging 60%) and the use of predominately ICP analysis (versus fire assay) may have understated the resources and grades at the south and other zones – comparison of previous soviet drilling results at the TBL to recent drilling results show a significant increase in average gold grades.
- Additional high grade gold targets exist through out the Borubai license. The entire license has been subject to extensive geochemical and geophysical surveys, with follow up trenching and drilling on only a few of the identified anomalies. Two previously drilled on-surface prospects (Suhaia Schel (SS) and Karacha) are immediate additional drill targets.
- Extremely favourable logistics. The license is 100 km from the capital city Bishkek, via double lane paved highway. The area is within the foothills at low altitude, providing easy year-around operations. All infrastructure is in place and already services zijin’s operating TBL gold mine.
(Resources referred to above in regards to the Borubai project are Non NI43-101, historic in nature and not to be relied upon)